Ms.Nichkamol Kongsan, a student from the Department of Foreign Language, College of Hospitallity and Tourism participated in the ASEAN Youth Camp 2014 which was held at Rajamangala University of Technology Rattanakosin, Wangkraikangwon Campus during 23-30 April, 2014. The project aimed at promoting English communication skills and enhancing the knowledge of ASEAN's culturein order to prepare the youth to the upcoming ASEAN community.
- I’m so please to join the ASEAN YOUTH CAMP 2014 which was held by Rajamangala University of Technology Rattanakosin, Wangkraikangwon Campus
- I got lots of new experiences from this camp. I met new friends from many countries (Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia and China) and from other campus.
- My English is improved since I had to use English to talk to others during the participation.
- I got new knowledge from visiting many places such as Memorial Park His Majesty King Rama , MARUEK KATHAYAWAN PALACE , Phra Pathom Chedi and others.
- I met famous experts which are Dr. Somkiat Ornvimol, Dr.Danuwat Sacrik, Chef Kent Arnon Masanglong and others. The camp was so much fun and all staffs are very kind.
- I got a chance to do new things such as fruit and vegetable carving and cooking new menu. I’ve learned about culture, food, greeting and costume of ASEAN’s country.